Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Timeless Retired Outfits...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Coppelia Ballet outfit. It looks gorgeous on Marisol, and like most of the activities outfits, is pretty timeless.

  2. #12
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    The weekend baking outfit
    AG band outfits {I can't remember the whole real name!}
    All of Marisol's outifts! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    & more that I can't name at the moment! it's to late! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member sharlit's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The most timeless outfits are all the sports and acitivity ones. I can understand retiring versions of outfits in order to release new ones (like basketball, tennis, ballet, soccer, gymnastics, iceskating), but it's a shame that some things got retired with no replacements (fly fishing, Chinese New Year, Kwanzaa, martial arts, Girl Scouts). The Girl Scouts one is the one that stumps me the most. I would think a LOT of AG customers are involved in GS. I guess the problem is just that they want to rotate outfits so often, and you can't do that with things like GS and martial arts. There really is only one version. I'm kind of surprised they ever made fly fishing, though. How many girls do you know who go fly fishing??

  4. #14
    Inactive Member momemouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2005
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I, too, would love to have a girl scout outfit. And a brownie outfit. It may not be AG's fault. GS licenses very little (compared to Boy Scouts). Just try to find GS scrapbooking items! A hugely popular hobby, mostly done by women who are very involved with their kids activities. You would think they would realize many scrappers are their own troop leaders and are willing to spend even more money on GS stuff. They are sooo missing the boat! GS has control issues.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 04, 2006 09:07 PM: Message edited by: momemouse ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •